- Steffan A.S., Dharampal P.S., N. Danforth B.N., Gaines-Day H.R., Takizawa Y., Chikaraishi Y. (2019)Omnivory in bees: Elevated trophic positions among all major bee families. American Naturalist, in press
- Choi B., Takizawa Y., Chikaraishi Y. (2018) Compression of trophic discrimination in 15N/14N within amino acids for herbivorous gastropods. Researches in Organic Geochemistry 34, 29-35.
- Ishikawa N.F., Chikaraishi Y., Takano Y., Sasaki Y., Takizawa Y., Tsuchiya M., Tayasu I., Nagata T., Ohkouchi N. (2018) A new analytical method for determination of the nitrogen isotopic composition of methionine: its application to aquatic ecosystems with mixed resources. Limnology and Oceanography: Methods 16, 607-620.
- Takizawa Y., Chikaraishi Y. (2017) Change in the d15N value of plant amino acids on the phenology of leaf flush and senescence. Researches in Organic Geochemistry 33, 1-6.
- Takizawa Y., Dharampal P.S., Steffan S.A., Takano Y., Naohiko N., Chikaraishi Y. (2017) Intra-trophic isotopic discrimination of 15N/14N for amino acids in autotrophs: implication for nitrogen dynamics in ecological studies. Ecology and Evolution 7, 2916-2924.
- Blanke, C.M., Chikaraishi Y., Takizawa Y., Steffan S.A., Dharampal P.S., Vander Zanden, M.J. (2017) Comparing compound-specific and bulk stable nitrogen isotope trophic discrimination factors across multiple freshwater fish species and diets. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 74, 1291-1297.
- Takizawa Y., Chikaraishi Y. (2014) Are baby sprouts eating the proteins in the mother sweet potato? Researches in Organic Geochemistry 30, 29-32.